Criminal Justice Issues (CJI) is a freelance advocacy and Consultancy in the Criminal Justice System reform for Human Rights and Religious Freedom.
CJI is prepared to introduce the following services:
– Education and consultancy in Universal Human Rights as drafted by the United Nations in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights 1948.
– Organizational HR training and consultancy to the management of compliance related to the Human Rights.
– Advocacy and educational programs related to the Freedom of Conscience and Religious Freedom as concerning the Faith Communities
– Security at the Worship Facility
– Know Your Religious Freedom Right
– Advocacy and educational programs related to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in the private and public schools (Young Human Rights Ambassador Program-Curriculum).